Perfect Image Consultants Limited (the company) is committed to protecting your privacy and ensuring that any information that we collect about you is never misused.
This policy explains what information we collect, how and why we use it, how we keep it safe, and what your rights are.
Any questions regarding this policy and our privacy practices should be sent by email to email@example.com or by writing to Perfect Image Consultants Limited, Roberts House, 2 Manor Road, Ruislip, Middlesex. HA4 7LB. Alternatively, you can telephone 01895630604 and speak to a member of staff.
The rules on the processing of personal data are set out in the General Data Protection Regulation (the “GDPR”).
Perfect Image Consultants Ltd. is a medical aesthetics practice. We are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy and complying with the principles of applicable data protection laws and GDPR.
Perfect Image Consultants Ltd. welcomes the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) as a set of regulations to reaffirm our commitment to data protection. We are committed to ensuring:
- We only collect and use relevant personal data we need to provide or improve our products and services for our customers
- You can request a copy of whatever information we hold about you
- We will keep your personal information safe and secure
- Personal data is processed fairly, lawfully and in a transparent manner
- We will never sell or share your details other than in the ways mentioned in this policy or unless instructed to do so by you.
- We will inform you if there are important changes that affect your information or how we use it
- We take responsibility for the information we hold about you
- We only keep your information for as long as necessary.
What personal information we collect
As a customer, prospective customer or online website user we may collect the following information about you when you complete forms:
- your full name
- telephone number(s)
- email address(s)
- full postal address(s)
- website address (professional/business)
- details of the treatments, services or products you are interested in
- medical information.
We only ever collect information that is relevant to Perfect Image Consultants Ltd. in providing you, as our customer, with appropriate treatments, products and services that suit your needs and requirements.
How we collect and process personal information
You provide us with personal information when you engage in any of the following activities:
- When you correspond with us by phone, email, website contact form, social media or otherwise.
- When you register with Perfect Image Consultants Ltd. in our clinic.
- When you complete a Perfect Image Consultants enquiry form.
- When you subscribe to our newsletter, mailing list or any other Perfect Image Consultants Ltd. marketing medium.
- When you make a payment to Perfect Image Consultants Ltd. either by telephone or in-person at the clinic.
- When you participate in our social media.
- When you provide information when entering special promotions.
- When you provide information when completing a survey or questionnaire.
- When you provide information from your social media account(s) but only where you have given us permission to use it. For example, posts, pictures and video footage you share on sites such as Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
- When you provide information about emails and other communications we have sent to you and your interaction with them.
- When you provide information from third parties where you consent to those other organisations sharing information they hold on you with us and where those other organisations lawfully share your information with us.
- When you provide information that contains the image or information of a third party. We will only use this information if the party/owner of that information has given you permission and consent to use their information or image for marketing purposes and permission for a third party company to use such information. We may ask you to provide evidence of consent from the owner of the information in question.
How we use your personal information
The information collected from customers and prospective customers may be used for the following purposes:
- To provide access to our treatments, products and services or to provide quotes, offers, promotions and updates about our treatments, products and services.
- To inform you by phone or email of any changes to your personal information.
- To manage any enquiries or questions raised by you.
- To accept, receive, review and provide feedback to you regarding any information, documentation or enquiries you provide us.
- For administrative, planning, product or service development, quality control, and research relating to our treatments, products and services.
- For marketing purposes, but only where we have your expressed or implied consent to make contact with you or we are otherwise permitted by law to do so.
- To see your views and comments on the treatments, services and products we provide.
How we keep your personal information safe
Perfect Image Consultants Ltd is committed to information security and the efficient processing of personal information. We have implemented technical, administrative and physical security measures that are designed to protect personal information from unauthorised access, disclosure, use and/or modification. Our staff are trained to handle personal information safely. We carry out regular security checks on all our security measures to ensure our customer’s personal information is kept safe and secure.
Our procedures mean that we may ask you to prove your identity before we share your personal information with you.
Third-party websites you access through links on our websites will have their own privacy policies. We do not accept any responsibility or liability for them.
We continually update and review our payments system to ensure we are compliant with the Payment Card Industry’s Data Security Standards (PCI-DSS).
Sharing your personal information
We do not share your information with others (third-party organisations) without your consent unless there is a legal requirement to do so.
Transfer of personal information: data transfers, storage and global transfers
We do not envisage transferring any information about or relating to you to any individual or organisation that is situated outside of the European Economic Area (EEA).
Your personal information is uploaded to and stored to servers that are maintained by third parties that comply with strict contractual privacy obligations.
Cookies and IP Addresses
When you visit our company website www.perfectimageconsultants.co.uk we will place cookies on your device that will help to identify you as a user on our website and may help to create a more tailored user experience from the data that is collected on each visit.
This website contains links to other websites. Perfect Image Consultants is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.
Communications: Email, Chat, and Social Media
When you communicate with Perfect Image Consultants via email, chat, and social media channels we make every effort to use only secure and GDPR complaint channels and social media organisations. We never recommend that our customers send any sensitive information via these sites but to only use the official email/fax/website portals for transferring sensitive information.
We use your payment details to process orders payments only. We do not use your information for any purpose you have not authorised and we always seek your consent in order to process any payment transaction. We process credit and debit card transactions following the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS).
Only authorised Perfect Image Consultants Ltd. personal to have access to your payment details. We will only ever keep your details, safely and secured when we receive your expressed consent and we only ever keep the card details for as long as you permit.
We will ask for the following card details to process payments in an encrypted and safeguarded CRM system:
- Cardholder name
- Card number
- Card security code (CSC)
- Expiry dates
- Address to which the card is registered
Receipts are stored in a locked safe.
Our websites, treatments, services and products are not generally aimed at children but we do sometimes have customers under the age of 18. All information collected regarding children must be obtained from the child’s parent / legal guardian.
We ask children not to register with us or give us any of their information.
Where we have inadvertently collected information from a child but do not have the consent of the child’s parent / legal guardian, we will delete it as soon as possible.
If you know that a child has given their information to us, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Data protection laws grant you, as a Data Subject, certain ‘information rights’, which are summarised below:
- Right to be informed – You have the right to be informed about the collection and use of your personal data. This is a key transparency required under the GDPR.
- The right of access – you have the right to access your personal data and supplementary information.
- The right of Rectification/Erasure– you have the right to request inaccurate personal data be rectified or completed if it is incomplete. You also have a right to be forgotten and ask us to erase information about you where you can demonstrate that the data we hold is no longer required by us. Please note that we may be entitled to retain your personal data in order to comply with legal obligations.
- Right to restriction of processing– You have a right to request that we refrain from processing your data where you contest its accuracy or when the processing is unlawful or you have opposed its erasure or where we do not need to hold your data any longer but you need us to in order to establish, exercise or defend any legal claims and/or disputes.
- Right to Portability– You have a right to request any personal information that you have provided to us and to request that we provide your data to another data controller where the processing is based on consent and is carried out by automated means. This is called a data portability request.
- Right to Object– You have a right to object to how your personal information is processed for direct marketing or other forms of processing.
- Right to Withdraw Consent– You have the right to withdraw your consent for the processing of your personal information where the processing is based on consent, including the right to opt out of any direct marketing communications. You can do this by unsubscribing from any mailshot we may send you or by contacting us directly and we will update your contact preferences at your request.
- The right of Complaint– You also have the right to lodge a complaint about any aspect of how we are handling your data with the UK Information Commissioner’s Office, which can be contacted at ico.org.uk.
How to change your contact preferences
You can change how you prefer we contact you by writing to us at email@example.com or post:
Perfect Image Consultants Limited,
2 Manor Road,
How to request a copy of your information
To see the information we hold about you, you should make a Subject Access Request in writing, including your:
- Full Name
- Telephone number
A separate letter containing a copy of your photo identification document will also need to be sent.
You can send this request to:
Perfect Image Consultants Limited,
2 Manor Road,
Perfect Image Consultants Limited will respond to any directives issued by an approved body or the Government and will make changes to its practice. Due to the services offered, the Living Will does not apply to our services.
Last updated: 30/10/2020