Laser hair removal Ealing is not far from you! it is just a short drive or short tube journey away.
At Perfect Image, we recognise the distress and embarrassment excessive hair can cause for both men and women, and the impact on confidence and self-esteem. We also understand the inconvenience such problems bring.
Laser hair removal is medically proven as a safe and effective way of reducing hair growth by up to 95%.
We use the Soprano®XL, which is an effective, painless removal system and approved by the FDA. Compared to other laser hair removal systems there is less worry of discomfort during treatment on any part of the body or face and no unwanted side-effects.
At Laser Hair Removal Ealing, most clients are suitable for treatment, however, there are certain circumstances where treatment may be refused including:
- Specific medication (including photosensitivity or anticoagulant)
- History of keloid scarring
- Active Herpes Simplex (cold sores)
- Previous history of skin cancer
What to Expect
Laser hair removal is carried out by fully qualified practitioners, who are specially trained and highly experienced.
Before the Treatment
Two weeks prior to treatment you should avoid any form of bleaching or epilation, including waxing, plucking and threading. Shaving the areas you wish to treat is fine.
It is vital that you avoid tanning for at least 4 weeks prior to treatment, minimising any possible complications of pigmentation from excessive light absorption by the melanocytes in the epidermis.
On the treatment day, you should not apply deodorant or perfumed products to the areas being treated.
During the treatment
A cool gel will be applied to the treatment areas and your eyes will be covered. The practitioner will pre-set the parameters for the session specific to your requirements and begin. The treatment will be almost pain-free and comfortable.
After the treatment
The skin may become red immediately after treatment and, very rarely, small blisters can occur. However, most people experience no side effects at all and the described skin reactions usually disappear within hours.
How many Sessions?
In the majority of cases, it is recommended to have between 6-8 treatments.
Only hair in the growth phase can be treated and the number of hairs in this phase varies from 10%-70% of all hair growth, depending on the area of the body. The length of the growth cycles also varies between people. The first treatment is thought to activate the growth of non-growth phase hairs. This is not to be confused with regrowth and, consequently, makes further sessions more effective.
How does it Work?
- This painless hair removal system works with the combination of low fluence, rapid-pulsing GOLD STANDARD 810 DIODE technology and the unique patented IN-Motion™ technique. The delivery of treatment is in the form of a sweeping massage, unlike other lasers. It is often compared to the sensation of having a hot stone massage.
- The diode laser emits a laser beam which is absorbed by the hair follicle base. The temperature gradually increases to 45°C at the hair follicle base and surrounding tissue. This destroys the root so that the number of hairs decreases. As hair grows in cycles and only the hairs that are growing or active are destroyed by the laser energy, a minimum of 4 treatments is recommended to get a good result.
Laser Hair Removal Ealing – Pricing
|Area||Cost Per Session|
|Upper lip & chin||£80|
|Full face & neck||£120|
|Full arms & under arms||£200|
Laser Hair Removal Testimonials
£20 booking fee applies to all first-time appointments and is redeemable against any treatment.
traveling from ealing?
OUR ADDRESS – ROBERTS HOUSE, 2 MANOR ROAD, RUISLIP, HA4 7LB, MIDDLESEX.
BY CAR- From Ealing is a short journey on the A40 to the Polish War Memorial junction, the down to Ruislip.
TUBE – From Ealing, it will take you about 30mins on the tube on the central line to West Ruislip. You can also come in using the Metropolitan or Piccadilly lines to Ruislip.
Please call us on 01895 630 604 if you need more information on how to get to us from Ealing.